Apparently, Velody of Treegold & Beegold thinks so. I am honored that she would nominate Pibbles & Me for such an award so from the bottom of my heart, Thank You so very much V! You rock girlie! Muwah!
As with all the blog awards that one receives, it’s just not as simple as “Here’s your award. Post the beautiful award button and smile.”
No, there’s work to be done because we have to follow the Rules! Yes, sometimes Rules were made to be broken, but hopefully not this time.
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you and share the link back to the awarding blog.
- Name five (5) fabulous moments in your life.
- Name five (5) things that you love.
- Name five (5) thinks that you hate.
- Pass the award onto five (5) deserving blogs/bloggers.
Five (5) Fabulous Moments In My Life
- In high school, I went on a school trip to England, Scotland, Ireland, and Wales. My fav was Ireland and kissing the Blarney Stone.
- The day I got my driver’s license! I waited so long for this and was so happy to hit the open road; except my father and stepmom had other ideas. :/
- Graduating high school. Why? Because I was that much closer to moving out of the house I so hated!
- Going to Cancun, Mexico and see all its beauty. I would love to retire there someday.
- The first time I ever drove down the quarter-mile! This was a Super Fabulous Moment!
Five (5) Things I Love
- Pit Bulls, especially my very own Titan! (of course, ya’ll already knew that)
- Diet Coke, yes I am a junkie!
- Sky gazing, especially at night when the moon is full and stars are shining.
- Blogging. Why? Because it connects me with so many wonderful people (like Velody), I get to spread pit bull awareness, and rant all I want!
- I guess I should put my husband here, however please note, the day I’m writing this….he’s very not deserving of this.
Five (5) Things I Hate (Hate is such a bad word, I’m going to use Dislike)
- Animal Abusers, Dog Fighters, Puppy Mills, and anyone who harms animals. This is my #1 peeve at the world, thus my dislike for so many people.
- Liars, cheaters, druggies, alcoholics.
- Violent people. These are the wife-beaters, husband-abusers, and people who are generally mean towards others, including Terrorists.
- Extreme heat. I love the summer months, however, I would totally love for it to not get above 85 degrees. Delaware is sooooo HUMID, I can’t stand it.
- Snakes, creepy crawling bugs, and insects. Just plain YUK!
The Fabulous Blog Ribbons go to:
- Philippa of A Sacred Journey
- The Contributors to Tiny Buddha
- Jan of JanBierens dot Com
- Camille of Crazy Mama!
- Colleen of Heartache Into Beauty
Now that my job is done, please take a moment to check out my above nominees. I find my nominee’s and their blogs, very inspiring and am glad to know these fabulous people. Ok, Nominee’s! Now, it’s YOUR turn!